To pursue a career as a QA Engineer with a professional goal oriented company. To work with a group of people who love to learn and grow as a team. To constantly be bridging the divide between Tester and Developer.
- Highly self motivated and driven individual. I strive to be the best in all I do.
- Proficient in all pertinent Windows based business applications.
- Loyal and team centered with the ability to effectively gain the confidence of customers, co-workers and management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, committed to helping others, achieving group success and providing exceptional customer service with integrity and a customer-centric attitude.
- Effective problem solving and trouble-shooting skills with ability to assess situations analyze options and achieve desired results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to establish rapport with individuals.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, positive, detail oriented, professional with dedication to quality and high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Great team leader. Proven ability to accomplish goals with conservative use of time and resources individually or as a team.
- Experienced in organizing and motivating teams regarding achievement of organizational goals.
- Project oriented, sticking to a task until completed.
- Successful in learning and comprehending new methods.
- Entity Framework
- Source Control
My passion is learning about software programming and ways to increase quality. I love to learn new technologies and build on my knowledge base every day. I have two beautiful daughters and they have my heart. My favorite hobby is playing my guitar.
Senior Software QA Engineer
- Provide leadership in the Quality Engineering team.
- Provide guidance in efforts to improve the Quality Engineering process.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on analysis of requirements.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes that are created.
- Verify success and failure of tests by leveraging database and data analytics skills.
- Write automated UI tests to enable automation in continuous integration process.
- Write applications to generate data for load testing.
- Execute and monitor automated functional tests and load tests.
- Help build a continuous integration environment.
- Actively participate in the team's scrum and development processes.
- Monitor and maintain HIPAA privacy and security standards as defined by Quantros.
- I am also a Developer of Operations and am responsible for deploying all of our production code.
Harris Local Government
- Technical Lead for our QA team
- Changed the overall quality process from developer to tester
- Closed the gap between developer and tester by getting the testers involved in code
- Responsible for implementing automation into our solution
- Responsible for teaching developers and testers to write automation tests with TestR
- Wrote powershell scripts to automate our automation process
- Involved with the Architect and lead developer on all architectural design and database changes
Visual Data Solutions
Dev Ops Specialist
- Wrote Test Plans and Cases
- Wrote automation tests for our test cases
- Maintained Monitors and Processors that managed jobs
- Worked with clients to go over expectations and ensure quality