- Added support for exempting process by ID when doing Application.CloseAll
- Added timeouts to Application.Close
- Updated TextArea and TextInput's Value property to use attribute setting instead of TypeText
- Fixed type text with Internet Explorer to allow new line Value
- New release due to build issues not letting 1.2.0 get all expected changes
- Setup continuous integration and build process
- Added Wait to element using default timeout
- Updated DefaultTimeout to 60 seconds
- Removed DefaultTimeout from Utility.Wait
- Added Browser.Timeout shortcut to Application.Timeout
- Fixed bug in GetElements not setting parent
- Fixed WebElement focus to trigger event
- Fixed Select Text to trigger event
- Added GetNextSibling and GetPreviousSibling to Element
- Moved TypeText to WebElement
- Added Text to Select WebElement
- Added getSelectText and setSelectText to TestR.js
- Added WindowState to Desktop Window
- Added MoveWindow override to Application
- Fixed issue with Application.Attach where application would be "unmaximized" when attached
- Fixed issue with deep relationships
- Added Wait function to ElementHost (browser, application, element)
- Fixes for Firefox browser
- Added resize for Application and Browser
- Added LeftClick to Element
- Added method chaining capability to ScrollIntoView
- Added Mouse.LeftClick override that allows X, Y values.
- Fixed issue with TestR ID value.
- Fixed issue with Form attributes that were being overridden by child inputs.
- Fixed stack overflow issue when building element structure.
- Fixed issue with slow loading pages and NavigateTo returning to early.
- Fixed the NavigateTo and WaitForNavigation when navigating to the same address.
- Added alternate URI for WaitForNavigation that allows automatic navigation from https to http or vise versa.
- Fixed issue with WaitForNavigation that ended with "/".